| The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the benefits of purchasing the Book, PosterBase. Free Online Image Supplement
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Purchase the Book, PosterBase now, and Gain access to the Free Online Imagebase.
The Purchase of PosterBase
and all it offers is described below. Please Read.
is a 740 + Page Price Guide Book, with over 5000 Concert Poster and Handbill entries, and a FREE Online Image resource for those serious about Rock & Roll Poster, Handbill & Memorabilia collecting. The book does not include any pictures. The Free Online Image Supplement contains thousands of images of concert posters and handbills for referencing condition, size and other important details, which affect an item's "true value".
Within the FREE Online Image Supplement area, you'll find a comprehensive resource of online auction closing prices, including many pictures, and notes related to differences between various printings, the difference between various bootlegs circulating, notes related to printing run numbers, and much more.
As FREE Bonus, when purchasing the book, I'll include access to my personal database, which includes thousands of image references for checking out size, condition, and finer details. This alone is worth the cost of the book.
- Within 24 hours after purchasing the book, you will recieve uninterrupted access to my private, personal, DATABASE - where you'll find --
- Real Prices people have paid, to help you determine the true value of an item.
- See Pictures of various printings of that item that have already sold.
- Learn to tell the differences between a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Printing, and whether or not the item is an illigitimate copy (bootleg).
- Influential factors that determine whether an item sold for it's true value or not. ("Reserve Price", "Buy it Now", Seller's History or Reputation, Etc.
- Closeups of very rare items, showing various grades of condition.
- Notes regarding the history and rarity of particular items.
- Date that an item actually sold for that particular value
- interviews with industry movers-and-shakers.
The cost of the Book, PosterBase is $74.95 + $10.00 S&H
Purchasing Now (July, 2005 - START DATE) guarantees that you'll immediately receive access to everything you need to keep-up-to-date of Poster and Handbill values and pricing, no matter where you are. All the content is available exclusively over the net and is daily.
To purchase the book, PosterBase and gain acces to the Free Imagebase, please use the following Paypal address for payment :
Make sure to fill out the short Subscription Form by clicking the link below. This is necessary in order to process your payment when we recieve it.
IMPORTANT NOTE : If the name on the Paypal account you are using to make payment, is different than your Subscription name, please inform us in your Paypal Payment notations.
Subscription Order Form
Subscription expired? Renew here.
Having a problem with your membership or password, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org